Thursday, August 29, 2013

#36-A first time for everything

Never in my life have I ever seen a sign like the one below when walking into a pool. 


This outdoor pool was at the Shaw Park Aquatic Complex in Clayton, Missouri. Clayton is one of the nicer suburbs of St. Louis which made seeing the sign even more startling. I still went in nonetheless. It is a very nice complex with a 50 meter pool, diving well with a 10 meter platform and a kiddie pool. 


I swam with the CSP Tide Riders Master team a group that I had worked out with earlier in the spring at another pool in Clayton. It was dark when practice started at 5:15am. This mornings swim was a great way start the day by watching the sun rise on a very hot and humid St. Louis day! 

Not sure I will ever see a "no fire arms" sign again at a pool.

Bang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment