Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#32-ACK is back!

Family vacation brings us back to Nantucket for a week. When asked where we should spend the last full week before Ryan goes off to college it was a resounding-Nantucket!

Yesterday I swam at the Nantucket Community Pool a short bike ride from our house. While I had my alarm set for 6:30am I was woken much earlier by something much better out the bedroom window-sunrise on the harbor.


I finally made my way to the pool just before 7:00am. The pool is next to Nantucket High School a D2 MIAA swim team. It was my first swim  post Boston Light and I felt a bit stiff. Working out the kinks was good to do. I ended up sharing a lane with a girl that Ryan swam with at Shawmut who will be attending and swimming at Boston College this fall. 

The next pool here in Nantucket is a real treat to be invited to swim in and will be a real delight!




No comments:

Post a Comment